The latest Star Trek movie has been a topic of discussion among fans of the franchise for quite some time now. The anticipation is high, and people are eager to know who stars in the film. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at the cast.
The Main Cast
Chris Pine plays the role of Captain James T. Kirk, the young and charismatic leader of the USS Enterprise.
Zachary Quinto portrays Spock, the half-human, half-Vulcan First Officer of the Enterprise.
Zoe Saldana plays Nyota Uhura, a skilled linguist and communications officer onboard the Enterprise.
Karl Urban portrays Dr. Leonard “Bones” McCoy, a wise-cracking medical officer who often serves as Kirk’s confidant.
Simon Pegg plays Montgomery “Scotty” Scott, the chief engineer of the Enterprise who is responsible for keeping everything running smoothly.
The Supporting Cast
- Idris Elba, best known for his roles in Luther and The Wire, plays Krall – the film’s main antagonist.
- Sofia Boutella, who played Gazelle in Kingsman: The Secret Service, portrays Jaylah – a new character introduced in this movie.
- John Cho, who played Hikaru Sulu in previous Star Trek movies, reprises his role as Sulu once again.
- Zoe Saladana’s husband – Marco Perego-Saldana – makes an appearance as Science Officer Mathias.
- Jacob Tremblay, known for his performances in Room and Wonder, also makes a cameo as a young Spock.
With such an incredible cast, the latest Star Trek movie promises to be an exciting and action-packed adventure. Fans of the franchise can look forward to seeing their favorite characters return while also being introduced to new ones.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your popcorn ready and head to the theaters to catch this epic space adventure!