If you’re a fan of the Star Wars franchise, you’ll be happy to know that all of the movies are available on Disney Plus. This means you can enjoy the entire saga from start to finish, including spin-offs and animated features. Let’s take a closer look at what Star Wars movies are available on Disney Plus.
Star Wars Movies on Disney Plus
All nine Skywalker saga films are available on Disney Plus. This includes:
- Episode I: The Phantom Menace
- Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Episode IV: A New Hope
- Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
- Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
- Episode VII: The Force Awakens
- Episode VIII: The Last Jedi
- Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker
Rogue One and Solo
In addition to the main saga films, Disney Plus also features two standalone movies set within the Star Wars universe:
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story tells the story of a group of rebels who set out to steal plans for the Death Star.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story follows a young Han Solo as he navigates the criminal underworld.
The Clone Wars
If you’re a fan of animated series, you’ll be pleased to know that all seven seasons of Star Wars: The Clone Wars are available on Disney Plus. The series takes place between Episodes II and III and follows the adventures of Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and their clone troopers.
In conclusion, if you’re looking to binge-watch the entire Star Wars saga or catch up on some of the standalone films, Disney Plus has got you covered. With all nine Skywalker saga films, two standalone movies, and an animated series, there’s plenty of content to keep you entertained. May the Force be with you!