If you’re looking for a steamy romance movie to watch, then 365 Days might be on your radar. This Polish movie has gained a lot of attention on Netflix, but is it worth watching Let’s dive into the details.
The movie follows the story of Massimo, a member of the Sicilian Mafia, who falls in love with Laura, a woman he kidnaps and holds captive for 365 days. Massimo gives Laura an ultimatum: fall in love with him within one year or he will let her go. The plot may seem intriguing at first glance, but it’s important to note that this movie contains explicit content and non-consensual situations.
The movie has stirred up controversy due to its problematic message and portrayal of toxic masculinity. Critics have called out the fact that Laura is essentially held captive and forced into a relationship with Massimo. The movie also showcases violence and abuse towards women, which can be triggering for some viewers.
Is it Scary
While the movie does contain graphic scenes, it’s not necessarily categorized as a horror or thriller movie. It leans more towards erotic drama. However, some viewers may find certain scenes unsettling and uncomfortable to watch.
If you’re looking for a romantic movie to watch with your partner, there are better options out there that don’t portray abusive relationships as romantic. However, if you’re interested in watching controversial movies and can handle explicit content, then you may find this movie intriguing.
Overall, 365 Days is not recommended for those who are triggered by violence against women or non-consensual situations. It’s important to approach this type of content with caution and always prioritize your mental health while watching any movie or TV show.
- 365 Days is a Polish movie that gained attention on Netflix.
- The plot revolves around a woman who is kidnapped and held captive for 365 days.
- The movie contains explicit content and non-consensual situations.
- The controversial message and portrayal of toxic masculinity have caused backlash from critics and viewers.
- The movie leans more towards erotic drama than horror or thriller.
- It’s not recommended for those who are triggered by violence against women or non-consensual situations.