Have you ever faced the problem of uploading a video online, but the size is too large? Uploading a large-sized video can take forever and often leads to errors.
But don’t worry, there are ways to reduce the size of your video without losing quality. In this tutorial, we will discuss some of the best apps that can help you reduce your video size without sacrificing its quality.
Method 1: Video Compressor
One of the most popular apps to compress videos is the Video Compressor app. This app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
The Video Compressor app allows you to compress your videos without losing its quality. This app uses advanced compression technology that reduces the size of your video without compromising on its quality.
- Download and install Video Compressor from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app and select the video that you want to compress.
- Select the compression settings that you want to apply to your video.
- Click on ‘Compress’ button and wait for few seconds while it compresses your video.
- Your compressed video will be saved in your device’s gallery.
Method 2: HandBrake
Handbrake is a free, open-source software that allows you to convert and compress videos. It supports various formats such as MP4, MKV, AVI, etc. It also has advanced features like batch conversion and frame rate adjustment.
- Download HandBrake from their official website.
- Install HandBrake on your computer or laptop.
- Select ‘File’ option in Handbrake and choose the video file you want to compress.
- Select the output format and compression settings that you want to apply to your video.
- Click on ‘Start Encode’ button and wait for few minutes while it compresses your video.
- Your compressed video will be saved in your desired location.
Method 3: iMovie (for Mac users)
If you are a Mac user, iMovie is a great app for compressing videos. It is a free app that comes pre-installed on all Mac devices. iMovie has various features like trimming, cropping, and adding effects to your videos.
- Open iMovie on your Mac device.
- Select the video that you want to compress.
- Click on ‘File’ option and select ‘Share’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ‘File’ option again and choose the output format and compression settings that you want to apply to your video.
- Click on ‘Next’ button and wait for few minutes while it compresses your video.
Reducing the size of a video can be a challenging task, but with the help of these apps, it can become an easy process. Video Compressor, HandBrake, and iMovie are some of the best apps available in the market for reducing the size of videos without losing its quality. Choose any one of these apps based on your preference and start compressing!