Are you a die-hard fan of the Star Wars franchise? Do you want to embark on a movie marathon to relive the epic saga? Well, sit tight because we have all the information you need about the duration of the Star Wars movie marathon.
Firstly, let’s take a look at how many movies are there in the Star Wars franchise. Currently, there are eleven movies that are part of the official Star Wars canon. This includes three trilogies and two standalone films.
To start our marathon, we would begin with Episode I: The Phantom Menace and end with Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker. We would also include Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and Solo: A Star Wars Story in our marathon since they are standalone films that add value to the overall storyline.
Now, let’s get into the details of how long this movie marathon will take. Each movie has a different runtime, ranging from 2 hours to 2 hours and 40 minutes approximately. To ensure accuracy in our calculation, we will use an average runtime of 2 hours and 20 minutes for each film.
Here is a breakdown of how long each movie in the Star Wars franchise lasts:
- Episode I: The Phantom Menace – 2 hours and 16 minutes
- Episode II: Attack of the Clones – 2 hours and 22 minutes
- Episode III: Revenge of the Sith – 2 hours and 20 minutes
- Solo: A Star Wars Story – 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story – 2 hours and 13 minutes
- Episode IV: A New Hope – 2 hours and 5 minutes
- Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back – 2 hours and 7 minutes
- Episode VI: Return of the Jedi – 2 hours and 11 minutes
- Episode VII: The Force Awakens – 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Episode VIII: The Last Jedi – 2 hours and 32 minutes
- Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker – 2 hours and 22 minutes
If we add up the total runtime of all eleven movies, we get approximately 25 hours and 28 minutes!
That’s right, you read it correctly. To complete a full Star Wars movie marathon, you will need to dedicate over a day to sit through all the movies.
However, it’s important to note that this calculation only includes the official canon films. If you decide to include other media like TV shows, animated series, or video games that are part of the Star Wars universe, your marathon could last even longer!
In conclusion, a Star Wars movie marathon is an epic journey that requires dedication and patience. It’s not for everyone but for die-hard fans who want to relive the magic of this iconic franchise; it’s an experience worth investing in.
So gather some snacks, get comfortable on your couch or bed, and may the force be with you as you embark on this cinematic adventure!