Have you ever wondered how long it would take to watch every single Star Wars movie and show? With the recent release of Disney+’s The Mandalorian and the upcoming Obi-Wan Kenobi series, the franchise has expanded even further. In this article, we’ll break down the total runtime of all Star Wars movies and shows combined.
Star Wars Movies
There are currently 11 Star Wars movies, including the original trilogy, prequel trilogy, sequel trilogy, and standalone films. Here’s a breakdown of their runtime:
- Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope (1977) – 121 minutes
- Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back (1980) – 124 minutes
- Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi (1983) – 131 minutes
- Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace (1999) – 136 minutes
- Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones (2002) -142 minutes
- Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith (2005)-140 minutes
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)-133 minutes
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)-135 minutes
- Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens (2015)-138 minutes
- Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi (2017)-152 minutes
- Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker (2019)-141 minutes
The total runtime of all Star Wars movies combined is approximately 1,527 minutes or 25 hours and 27 minutes.
Star Wars Shows
In addition to the movies, there are also several Star Wars shows that have been released over the years. Here’s a breakdown of their runtime:
- The Clone Wars (2008-2014, 2020) – 133 episodes, approximately 22 minutes per episode – total runtime approximately 48 hours and 26 minutes
- Rebels (2014-2018) – 75 episodes, approximately 22 minutes per episode – total runtime approximately 27 hours and 45 minutes
- The Mandalorian (2019-present) – 16 episodes, approximately 30-40 minutes per episode – total runtime as of now approximately 7 hours and 20 minutes
The total runtime of all Star Wars shows combined is approximately 83 hours and 31 minutes.
Total Runtime of All Star Wars Movies and Shows Combined:
Adding up the total runtime of all Star Wars movies and shows gives us a grand total of approximately 109 hours and 58 minutes.
If you’re a die-hard Star Wars fan looking to binge-watch everything in the franchise, be prepared to dedicate almost five full days to your quest. With so much content available, there’s never been a better time to be a Star Wars fan. We hope this breakdown was helpful and may the Force be with you!