Have you ever wanted to rewind a video on your Reolink camera? Maybe you missed something important or just want to review footage from a certain time period.
Whatever your reason may be, it’s actually a simple process. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to easily rewind a video on your Reolink camera.
Step 1: First, log in to your Reolink account and select the camera that you want to rewind the video on.
Step 2: Next, click on the “Playback” option in the menu bar at the bottom of your screen.
Step 3: You will now see a timeline at the bottom of your screen with all of the recorded footage. To rewind the video, simply click and drag the timeline marker back to the desired time and date.
Note: You can choose to view footage by hour, day, week or month by clicking on the corresponding option at the top of your screen.
Step 4: Once you have found the correct time and date that you want to review, simply click on the play button located above the timeline marker.
- If you want to slow down or speed up playback of the video, you can use the “Speed” option located next to the play button.
- You can also pause or stop playback at any time by clicking on their respective buttons.
If for any reason you are having trouble rewinding a video on your Reolink camera, here are some troubleshooting tips:
- Check Your Network Connection: Make sure that your camera is connected to a stable network connection as this can affect playback.
- Clear Your Cache: Clearing your browser’s cache may help improve playback performance.
- Update Your Browser: Updating your browser to the latest version can also help improve playback performance.
In conclusion, rewinding a video on your Reolink camera is a simple process that can be done in just a few clicks. Just remember to select the correct camera, choose the desired time and date, and click play. If you encounter any issues during playback, refer to our troubleshooting tips for assistance.