Are you looking to share a video from your camera roll on Instagram? You’re in luck! It’s a quick and easy process, and in this tutorial, we’ll guide you through the steps.
Firstly, let’s get started with the basics. Instagram is a popular social media platform that allows users to share images and videos with their followers.
The app is available on both iOS and Android platforms. If you haven’t already downloaded the app, head over to your respective app store and get it.
Once you’ve downloaded and opened the Instagram app, log in to your account. Then, tap on the plus sign icon located at the bottom of your screen. This will open up a new screen where you can upload content.
Now, select “Library” from the options available at the bottom of your screen. From there, choose “Videos” to access your camera roll. Here, you can select any video that you’d like to upload.
Before uploading your video, make sure it meets Instagram’s video requirements. These include:
– Video duration should be between 3 seconds and 60 seconds. – The file size should not exceed 4GB.
– Supported video file formats include MP4 and MOV. – The recommended video resolution is 1080 x 1080 pixels.
Once you’ve selected your desired video from your camera roll, tap “Next” located at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
Now it’s time to edit your video! You can add filters or adjust brightness/contrast levels according to your preference.
Additionally, you can also trim down the length of the video if required by selecting “Trim”. Once done with editing, click on ‘Next’.
The next step is adding captions or hashtags for better visibility of your content on Instagram search results page. You can also tag other users or add location information if applicable.
Finally, click on ‘Share’ located at the top right-hand corner of your screen to upload your video from camera roll to Instagram.
And there you have it! Your video is now successfully uploaded and ready to be viewed by your followers.
Some additional tips:
– Ensure that you have a stable internet connection to upload the video without any interruptions.
– If you’re uploading a video that’s longer than 60 seconds, consider using third-party apps like CutStory or Continual to split it into smaller parts before uploading.
– Make sure that you have enough storage space on your phone before attempting to upload videos on Instagram.
In conclusion, sharing videos from your camera roll is a simple process on Instagram. By following these steps, you can easily upload and share your favorite videos with your followers. So go ahead, give it a try and see the engagement rolling in!