Are you tired of manually replaying your favorite videos on your Camera Roll? Well, you’re in luck because putting a video on repeat is actually quite simple.
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to put a video on repeat on Camera Roll using your iPhone or iPad. Let’s get started!
Step 1: Open the Video
First, open up the video that you want to put on repeat in your Camera Roll.
Step 2: Tap on the Video
Next, tap on the video to reveal the playback controls.
Step 3: Tap on the Loop Icon
Now, look for the loop icon located at the bottom left corner of the screen. It looks like two arrows forming a circle. Tap on it.
Step 4: Choose Your Looping Option
You will now see three options for looping:
- Loop: This option will continuously play the video over and over again.
- Bounce: This option will play the video forward and backward repeatedly.
- Long Play: This option will slow down and extend the duration of your video by repeating frames.
Choose your desired looping option by tapping on it.
If you don’t see these options, make sure that your device is updated to its latest version.
Step 5: Enjoy Your Repeating Video!
Congratulations! You have successfully put a video on repeat in Camera Roll. Now sit back and enjoy watching your favorite videos without having to manually replay them.
- If you’re not able to loop a certain video, it’s possible that the video format is not compatible with looping.
- If you’re still having trouble looping your videos, try restarting your device or updating to the latest version of iOS.
In conclusion, putting a video on repeat in Camera Roll is a simple process that can save you time and effort. Whether you want to watch your favorite music video or review footage for work, looping a video can come in handy. So go ahead and try it out for yourself!