Are you an avid Wattpad user who wants to add a video to your story? Well, you’re in luck because uploading a video from your camera roll on Wattpad is a simple and straightforward process. In this tutorial, we will guide you step-by-step on how to add a video from your camera roll on Wattpad.
Step 1: Firstly, open the Wattpad app on your device and log in to your account. Once done, tap on the ‘Create’ button located at the bottom of the screen.
Step 2: Now, select the story where you want to add the video. If you don’t have any existing stories, create a new one by tapping on ‘Create Story’ and filling in the required details.
Step 3: Once inside your selected story, tap on the ‘Media’ button located next to the ‘Write’ button at the bottom of the screen.
Step 4: Select ‘Video’ from the options that appear on your screen. You will then be prompted with two options: ‘Record Video’ or ‘Choose From Library.’ Tap on ‘Choose From Library.’
Step 5: A list of videos from your camera roll will appear. Select the one you want to upload by tapping on it.
Step 6: You can now preview and trim your video as per your requirements. Once done, tap on ‘Use Selected.’
Step 7: Your video will now be uploaded and added to your story. You can drag and drop it wherever you want within your story.
That’s it! You have successfully uploaded a video from your camera roll onto Wattpad.
– Make sure that your videos are in MP4 format as they are most compatible with Wattpad.
– To avoid any copyright issues, only upload videos that you have created or have the rights to use.
– Keep in mind that your video’s size should not exceed 512 MB, or else it won’t upload.
- Adding a video from your camera roll on Wattpad is easy and can be done in just a few simple steps.
- Make sure to choose videos in MP4 format and keep their size under 512 MB.
- If you want to add more media to your story, such as images or GIFs, you can do so by following the same process as above.