Are you looking to share a video from your camera roll on Snapchat? It’s a great way to share memories with your friends and family.
However, if you’re not familiar with the process, it can be a bit confusing. In this tutorial, we’ll walk you through how to put a video from your camera roll on Snapchat.
Step 1: Open Snapchat
First, open the Snapchat app on your phone. If you don’t have the app yet, you can download it from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Step 2: Swipe up to access Memories
Next, swipe up from the camera screen to access Memories. This is where all of your saved snaps and stories are stored.
Note: If you haven’t enabled Memories yet, follow these steps:
– Tap on your profile icon in the top left corner
– Tap on the gear icon in the top right corner
– Scroll down to “Memories”
– Turn on “Save To Camera Roll” and “Auto-Save Stories”
Step 3: Select a video from your Camera Roll
Once you’re in Memories, select the video that you want to upload to Snapchat. You can either scroll through your snaps or use the search bar at the top of the screen.
Step 4: Edit your video (optional)
Now that you’ve selected your video, you can edit it before sharing it on Snapchat. Here are some editing options:
– Trim: Use the scissors icon at the bottom of the screen to trim your video. – Add filters: Swipe left or right on your video to add filters.
– Add text: Use the T icon at the top of the screen to add text. – Add stickers: Use the smiley face icon at the top of the screen to add stickers.
Step 5: Share your video
Once you’re happy with your video, tap on the share icon at the bottom left corner of the screen. This will bring up the share screen.
From here, you can choose to send your video to specific friends or add it to your story for all of your friends to see. You can also save it to Memories again or download it to your camera roll.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully put a video from your camera roll on Snapchat.
- If you’re having trouble uploading your video, make sure that Snapchat has access to your Camera Roll. You can check this by going to Settings > Privacy > Photos.
- Make sure that the video you’re trying to upload meets Snapchat’s requirements. Videos must be less than 60 seconds long and in a supported format (MP4 or MOV).
- If you want to upload a longer video, consider breaking it up into shorter clips and sharing them as a series of snaps.
In conclusion, putting a video from your camera roll on Snapchat is a simple process. By following these steps, you can easily share memories with your friends and family through one of the most popular social media apps out there. With these tips and tricks, you’ll be a Snapchat pro in no time!