Have you ever stumbled upon a video on Instagram that you wanted to save to your camera roll? Well, you’re not alone.
In fact, many Instagram users have faced this issue at some point. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to get a video from Instagram to your camera roll.
Option 1: Screen Recording
The easiest and most straightforward way to save an Instagram video to your camera roll is by screen recording it. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Instagram app and find the video that you want to save
- Start playing the video
- Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access the control center
- Tap on the screen recording icon (the circle with a dot inside)
- Wait for the countdown timer to finish (it will appear in your status bar)
- Stop the recording by tapping on the red status bar or by swiping up from the bottom of your screen and tapping on the screen recording icon again
- The recorded video will now be saved in your camera roll
Please note that some videos may have copyright restrictions, so make sure you have permission before reposting or sharing them.
Option 2: Downloading with an App
Another option is to use a third-party app that lets you download videos from Instagram. Here are some of our top picks:
- Video Downloader for Instagram: This free app lets you download videos from Instagram by copying and pasting their URL into the app.
- iTubeGo: This app is available for both iOS and Android devices, and it allows you to download Instagram videos by entering the video’s URL or by using the in-app browser to find the video.
- InstaSave: This app is also free and available for iOS. It lets you save Instagram videos by copying the video’s URL and pasting it into the app.
Option 3: Using a Website
If you don’t want to download an app, you can also use a website to download Instagram videos. Here’s how:
- Go to Instagram and find the video that you want to save
- Copy the video’s URL
- Open a new tab in your browser and go to a website that lets you download Instagram videos, such as DownloadGram
- Paste the video’s URL into the website’s text field and click on “Download”
- The website will generate a link for you to download the video
- Click on the link and select “Save Video” or “Save As” depending on your browser. The video will now be saved in your downloads folder.
Now that we’ve shown you three ways to get a video from Instagram to your camera roll, you can choose whichever method works best for you. Whether it’s screen recording, downloading with an app, or using a website, these methods are all easy and effective ways of saving your favorite Instagram videos.