If you’re trying to send a high-quality video through WhatsApp and it’s just not working, you’re not alone. WhatsApp has a limit on the size of files you can send, which can reduce the quality of your video.
However, there are ways to upload high-quality video to WhatsApp. Here’s how:
1. Compress Your Video: Before uploading your video, compress it using a video compression tool. This will reduce the size of your file without compromising its quality too much.
2. Use Google Drive: If you have a Google Drive account, you can upload your high-quality video there and share the link with your friends on WhatsApp.
3. Use Dropbox: You can also use Dropbox to upload your high-quality video and share the link with your friends on WhatsApp.
4. Use WeTransfer: WeTransfer is another great tool for sharing large files like videos. All you have to do is upload your video to WeTransfer and then share the download link with your friends on WhatsApp.
5. Use an External Video Sharing App: There are several external apps that allow you to share large files like videos through WhatsApp without compromising their quality. Some popular examples include ShareIt, Xender, and Send Anywhere.
6. Use WhatsApp Web: If you’re using a computer, you can use WhatsApp Web to send high-quality videos without any limitations.
Remember that sending large files like videos can take some time depending on your internet speed, so be patient while uploading and downloading them.
Tips for Uploading High-Quality Videos
- Avoid Filming in Low Light: Videos filmed in low light tend to be grainy and low quality.
- Avoid Over-Zooming: Zooming in too much can reduce the quality of your video.
- Use a Tripod or Stabilizer: Shaky videos can be hard to watch and make it difficult to appreciate the quality of your video.
- Record in High Definition: If possible, record your videos in high definition for the best quality.
Uploading high-quality videos to WhatsApp is possible with the right tools and techniques. Whether you choose to compress your video, use an external app, or share through Google Drive or Dropbox, there are ways to get around WhatsApp’s file size limitations. By following these tips and tricks, you can ensure that your videos are of the highest quality possible.