Are you tired of sending low-quality videos to your friends and family? Do you want to know how to send a full-quality video without compromising on its resolution?
Look no further! This tutorial will guide you on how to send a high-quality video using different methods.
Method 1: Using Cloud Storage Services
One of the easiest ways to send high-quality videos is by using cloud storage services. These services allow you to upload large files, including videos, and share them with others. Here are some popular cloud storage services that you can use:
- Google Drive: Upload your video to Google Drive and share it with your friends or family. You can also set permissions for who can view or edit the video.
- iCloud: If you have an Apple device, you can use iCloud to upload and share your video with other Apple users.
- Droplr: Droplr is a great option if you need to share large files quickly. It allows you to upload files up to 10GB and share them via a link.
Method 2: Using File Compression Tools
Another way to send high-quality videos is by compressing them using file compression tools. These tools reduce the size of the video file without compromising on its quality. Here are some popular file compression tools that you can use:
- WinZip: WinZip is a popular tool used for compressing large files, including videos. It offers various compression options, including Zipx, which provides better compression than standard Zip files.
- 7-Zip: 7-Zip is a free and open-source tool that supports various file formats, including Zip, RAR, and TAR. It offers high compression ratios, which makes it an excellent option for compressing large video files.
Method 3: Using Email Services
If you have a small video file, you can send it via email. Most email services allow you to attach files up to a certain size limit. Here are some popular email services that you can use:
- Gmail: Gmail allows you to attach files up to 25MB in size. If your video file is larger than this size, you can upload it to Google Drive and share the link via email.
- Outlook: Outlook allows you to attach files up to 20MB in size. If your video file is larger than this size, you can compress it using a file compression tool and then attach it to the email.
Sending high-quality videos is no longer a challenge with the different methods available today. You can use cloud storage services like Google Drive or iCloud, compress your videos using tools like WinZip or 7-Zip, or send them via email using services like Gmail or Outlook. Choose the method that works best for you and start sharing those stunning videos with your friends and family!