If you’re an avid Pinterest user, you may come across a video that you’d like to save to your iPad camera roll. Unfortunately, Pinterest doesn’t have a direct download option for videos. But don’t worry – with the help of some third-party tools, it’s still possible to save Pinterest videos to your iPad camera roll.
Method 1: Using a Third-Party App
One of the easiest ways to save Pinterest videos to your iPad camera roll is by using a third-party app such as “Documents by Readdle”. Here’s how:
1. Download and install “Documents by Readdle” from the App Store.
2. Open the Pinterest app on your iPad and find the video you want to download.
3. Tap on the video to play it.
4. Tap on the “Share” icon (the arrow pointing upwards).
5. Select “Copy Link”.
6. Open “Documents by Readdle”.
7. Tap on the compass icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
8. Type in “savefrom.net” in the search bar and hit search.
9. Tap on the first search result that appears.
10. Paste the copied link in the URL bar and hit enter.
11. Scroll down and select the video quality you want (e.g., 720p, 480p).
12. Tap on “Download”.
13. Once downloaded, tap on “Done”.
14. Go back to “Documents by Readdle’s” main screen and tap on Downloads folder from left sidebar menu.
15. Find your downloaded video, tap and hold it until options appear then select ‘Save Video’.
Now you should be able to find your saved Pinterest video in your iPad camera roll!
Method 2: Using Safari Browser
Another way to save Pinterest videos is by using Safari browser on your iPad. Open Safari on your iPad and go to Pinterest.com. Find the video you want to download and tap on it to play. Go to a website called “pinterestvideodownload.com” in Safari. Go back to Safari’s main screen and tap on Downloads icon from bottom menu.
Saving Pinterest videos to your iPad camera roll may seem tricky at first, but with these two methods, it’s actually quite easy! Whether you prefer using a third-party app or Safari browser, both methods are quick and simple to follow.
Remember that while it is possible to save Pinterest videos using these methods, make sure that you have permission from the owner of the video before downloading or sharing it. Happy pinning!