Are you tired of your Sims 4 videos looking pixelated and blurry? It’s time to up your game and improve the quality of your videos.
In this tutorial, we will be discussing some tips and tricks to make your Sims 4 videos better quality. Let’s get started!
Tip 1: Increase Video Resolution
The first thing you should do is increase the resolution of your video. This will make the video appear clearer and more detailed.
To do this, open up your Sims 4 game and go to Game Options > Graphics > Display > Screen Size. Here, you can adjust the screen size to a larger resolution.
Keep in mind that increasing the resolution may affect the performance of your game if your computer doesn’t have enough processing power.
Tip 2: Adjust Video Settings
Next, you’ll want to adjust some video settings in-game to improve the quality of your videos. Go to Game Options > Graphics > Display and adjust the following settings:
- Texture Quality: Set this to High or Very High for better quality textures.
- Edge Smoothing: Turn this on for smoother edges on objects.
- Lighting Quality: Set this to High or Very High for better lighting effects.
Tip 3: Use Mods
Mods are a great way to enhance the visuals of your Sims 4 game and make it look more realistic. There are many mods available that can help improve the quality of your videos. Some popular mods include:
- The Sims 4 HD Mod: This mod enhances textures, lighting, shadows, reflections, and more.
- Sims Film Studio Mod: This mod adds new camera angles and effects to make your videos look more professional.
- Reshade Mod: This mod adds post-processing effects like color correction, depth of field, and bloom to your videos.
Tip 4: Record in High Quality
Lastly, make sure you’re recording your videos in high quality. Use a screen recording software that can capture the video at a high resolution and frame rate. This will ensure that the final video looks crisp and clear.
Keep in mind that recording in high quality may affect the performance of your computer if it doesn’t have enough processing power.
In conclusion, improving the quality of your Sims 4 videos is easy if you follow these tips. Increase the resolution of your video, adjust video settings, use mods, and record in high quality. With these steps, you’ll be able to create stunning Sims 4 videos that will impress your viewers.