Are you using Filmora to edit your videos but struggling with the quality? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! In this tutorial, we will guide you through some simple steps to improve the video quality on Filmora.
Step 1: Select High-Quality Footage
The first step to improving your video quality is to ensure that you are working with high-quality footage. When filming, make sure that your camera settings are optimized for the best possible image quality. Additionally, try to shoot in well-lit environments with minimal noise or interference.
Step 2: Adjust Video Settings
Once you have imported your footage into Filmora, go to the “Advanced Color Tuning” tab and adjust the video settings. You can adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation and hue levels until they are optimized for your specific video.
Increasing brightness can make a dark image brighter. However, be careful not to increase it too much as it can overexpose the image.
- If your video is too dark, increase brightness by moving the slider towards right.
- If your video is too bright, decrease brightness by moving slider towards left.
Contrast helps in differentiating between light and dark areas of an image. Increasing contrast will make light areas lighter and dark areas darker.
- If your video looks flat or washed out, increase contrast by moving slider towards right.
- If there’s too much contrast in your video making it look too dramatic or unrealistic decrease contrast by moving slider towards left.
Saturation refers to how vivid colors appear on screen. Increasing saturation will make colors richer and more vibrant.
- If your video looks dull or muted, increase saturation by moving slider towards right.
- If there’s too much color in your video making it look unrealistic or over-saturated, decrease saturation by moving slider towards left.
Hue refers to the color tone of an image. Adjusting hue will change the overall color of an image.
- If you want to create a warmer tone in your video, adjust the hue towards orange.
- If you want to create a cooler tone in your video, adjust the hue towards blue.
Step 3: Apply Filters
Filmora comes with various filters that can enhance the look and feel of your videos. Once you have adjusted the video settings, try applying filters to see which ones work best for your specific footage. You can access these filters under the “Effects” tab.
Step 4: Export Video
Once you are satisfied with the changes you’ve made, it’s time to export your video. Under the “Export” tab, select your desired output format and resolution. Make sure that you choose a high-quality output format and resolution to ensure that your final product is of great quality.
In conclusion, improving video quality on Filmora is easy if you follow these simple steps. Remember to start with high-quality footage, adjust video settings using brightness, contrast, saturation and hue levels accordingly, apply filters and export at high-quality resolution for best results.