Editing videos on an iPhone has never been easier. With the Camera Roll app, you can easily trim, cut, and add effects to your videos. In this tutorial, we’ll guide you through the process of editing a video on your iPhone Camera Roll.
Step 1: Open the Camera Roll
Open the Camera Roll app on your iPhone and select the video that you want to edit.
Step 2: Tap Edit
Once you have selected the video, tap on the “Edit” button located at the top right corner of the screen.
Step 3: Trim Your Video
To trim your video, drag the left and right sliders located under the video timeline to select the portion of the video that you want to keep. Once you have selected your desired portion, tap on “Trim” at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Cutting a Portion from Your Video
If you want to remove a section from your video entirely, follow these steps:
- Drag both sliders to select a portion of your video.
- Tapping on “Split” will divide your video into two parts.
- Select and delete whichever portion you don’t want by dragging it down to “Delete” at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Finally, tap on “Done” at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Add Filters or Effects
You can also add filters or effects to enhance your video by tapping on “Filters” located at the bottom left corner of your screen.
Add Music or Sound Effects
To add music or sound effects to your video:
- Tap on “Music” located in between “Filters” and “Trim”.
- Select from your Music Library or Sound Effects Library.
- Select the portion of the song you want to use by dragging its sliders.
Step 4: Save Your Edited Video
Once you have finished editing your video, tap on “Save” located at the top right corner of your screen. Your edited video will be saved to your Camera Roll.
Share Your Edited Video
You can also share your edited video directly from the Camera Roll app by tapping on “Share” located at the bottom left corner of your screen. From there, you can select how you want to share your video.
Editing videos in the iPhone Camera Roll app is a straightforward process that anyone can do. With just a few taps, you can trim, cut, add filters, music or sound effects to make your videos more engaging and entertaining. Use these simple steps to enhance all of your iPhone videos with ease.