Are you tired of watching low-quality videos on Netflix PC? Do you want to enhance your streaming experience by adjusting the video quality? Well, you’re in luck because changing the video quality on Netflix PC is a simple process.
Here’s how you can do it:
Step 1: Open Netflix on your PC and log in to your account.
Step 2: Select the profile for which you want to change the video quality.
Step 3: Click on your profile icon located at the top-right corner of the screen.
Step 4: From the dropdown menu, select “Account.”
Step 5: Scroll down to the “Profile & Parental Controls” section and click on “Playback settings.”
Step 6: Here, you’ll see options for “Data usage per screen.” Select from one of these options: Low, Medium, High or Auto.
- The Low option: This setting uses about 0.3 GB per hour of streaming. The video quality is lower, and it’s suitable for small screens.
- The Medium option: This setting uses about 0.7 GB per hour of streaming. The video quality is better than Low but still not as high as High quality settings.
- The High option: This setting uses about 3 GB per hour of streaming. It provides the best quality with sharp images and clear sound.
- The Auto option: This feature adjusts the video quality based on your internet connection speed and available bandwidth. It provides high-quality streams if possible but will fall back to a lower resolution if needed to prevent buffering.
Step 7: Once you have selected your desired playback setting, click on “Save” to apply the changes.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed the video quality on Netflix PC.
Tips to Enhance Your Streaming Experience
1. Upgrade Your Internet Connection
If you’re experiencing buffering or low-quality videos, it might be time to upgrade your internet connection. A faster internet connection will allow you to stream high-quality videos without any interruptions.
2. Connect Your PC to a Wired Network
A wired network connection is more stable and faster than a wireless connection, which can help you stream high-quality videos without any lag or buffering.
3. Close Other Programs and Applications
Running too many programs or applications simultaneously can slow down your PC and affect the streaming quality. Close all unnecessary programs before streaming Netflix.
4. Restart Your Browser or PC
Sometimes, restarting your browser or PC can help improve the streaming quality and resolve any temporary issues.
In conclusion, changing the video quality on Netflix PC is an easy process that can enhance your streaming experience. Follow these steps and tips to enjoy high-quality videos without any interruptions or buffering issues.