Are you tired of streaming your favorite shows on Netflix and experiencing low-quality videos on your Android device? Well, fret not!
Changing the video quality on Netflix for Android is a cakewalk. In this tutorial, we will guide you through the steps to change the video quality on Netflix for Android.
Step 1: Open the Netflix app on your Android device and tap on the “Menu” icon located at the top-left corner of your screen.
Step 2: Scroll down to find and tap on “App Settings.”
Step 3: Under “Downloads,” tap on “Video Quality.”
Step 4: Here, you will be presented with three options- “Standard,” “High,” and “Auto.”
- “Standard” will stream videos at a lower quality to save data.
- “High” will stream videos at its highest available quality, consuming more data.
- “Auto” automatically adjusts the video quality based on internet speed and data usage.
Step 5: Tap on any of the above options that suit your requirements.
And voila! You have successfully changed the video quality settings for Netflix on Android.
Tips to improve streaming experience:
If you are still facing issues with streaming quality, here are some tips that might help:
- Closer proximity to Wi-Fi routers: Moving closer to Wi-Fi routers can improve internet speeds and hence better streaming.
- Avoiding peak hours: Avoiding peak hours when more people are online can improve internet speeds.
- Closing other applications: Close other applications that may be running in the background, consuming data and slowing down your internet speed.
Changing the video quality on Netflix for Android is an effortless process. With just a few clicks, you can enjoy streaming your favorite shows in high-quality video.
Implementing the tips mentioned above can also improve your streaming experience. So go ahead and binge-watch your favorite shows with better quality!