Have you ever tried to send a video from your Samsung phone to someone, only to find that the quality is drastically reduced? It can be frustrating to capture a high-quality video only to have it lose its clarity when sent through messaging apps or email.
Thankfully, there are ways to send videos from your Samsung phone without losing quality. In this tutorial, we’ll cover some of the best methods for preserving the quality of your videos.
Method 1: Use Samsung’s Link Sharing
One of the easiest ways to send a video without losing quality is by using Samsung’s built-in Link Sharing feature. This feature allows you to upload the video to Samsung’s cloud storage and generate a link that you can share with others.
To use Link Sharing:
- Open the Gallery app on your Samsung phone.
- Select the video you want to share.
- Tap on the Share icon (it looks like three dots connected by two lines).
- Select Link Sharing from the list of sharing options.
- Wait for the video to upload and generate a link.
- Share the link with whoever you want through messaging apps or email.
Using Link Sharing ensures that your video retains its original quality since it’s not being compressed or resized.
Method 2: Use Google Drive
Another option for sending videos without losing quality is by using Google Drive. Google Drive offers free cloud storage and allows you to upload videos up to 15GB in size.
To use Google Drive:
- Download and install the Google Drive app on your Samsung phone.
- Open the app and sign in with your Google account.
- Select Upload from the main menu.
- Select the video you want to upload.
- Wait for the video to upload.
- Once uploaded, select the video and tap on Get Link.
- Copy the link and share it with whoever you want.
By using Google Drive, you can ensure that your video is not compressed or resized, which means it will retain its original quality.
Method 3: Use a File Transfer App
If you’re looking for a more direct way to transfer videos from your Samsung phone to another device without losing quality, you can use a file transfer app such as Send Anywhere or AirDroid.
To use Send Anywhere:
- Download and install the Send Anywhere app on both your Samsung phone and the recipient’s device.
- Open the app on both devices.
- Select the video you want to send on your Samsung phone.
- Tap on Send and wait for a six-digit code to appear.
- Share this code with the recipient.
- The recipient should enter the code in their Send Anywhere app to receive the video.
Using a file transfer app allows you to send large files directly without having to compress or resize them, which means your videos will retain their original quality.
Sending videos from your Samsung phone without losing quality is possible by using methods such as Samsung’s Link Sharing, Google Drive, or a file transfer app. Try out these methods and see which one works best for you. With these options available, you can now share high-quality videos with others without worrying about loss of clarity.