Hotstar is one of the best streaming platforms out there with a wide range of movies, TV shows, and live sports events. However, poor internet connectivity can sometimes ruin your streaming experience.
If you’re facing issues with buffering or low-quality video on Hotstar, don’t worry! In this article, we will guide you through the steps to change video quality on Hotstar.
1. Open the Hotstar App
First things first, open the Hotstar app on your device. If you haven’t installed it yet, head over to your app store and download it now.
2. Select the Video You Want to Watch
Once you’re in the app, select the video you want to watch by browsing through the available options.
3. Tap on Settings Icon
After selecting a video to watch, tap on the settings icon located at the top right corner of your screen. The settings icon looks like a gear wheel.
4. Choose Video Quality
Once you tap on the settings icon, a menu will appear with various options listed in it. Look for ‘Video Quality’ and click on it.
5. Select Preferred Video Quality
After clicking on ‘Video Quality’, choose your preferred video quality from the available options – Low, Medium or High.
- Low Quality: The lowest quality option provides lower picture quality but ensures that videos load faster if you have poor internet connectivity.
- Medium Quality: This option provides decent picture quality with a balance between image clarity and loading speed.
- High Quality: The highest quality option provides the best image clarity but may take more time to load if you have poor internet connectivity.
6. Start Watching the Video
After selecting your preferred video quality, click on ‘Save’ and start watching your video in the selected quality.
Changing video quality on Hotstar is easy and can be done in just a few steps. By following the above mentioned steps, you can adjust the video quality according to your internet speed and enjoy uninterrupted streaming.
Remember, while watching videos in high-quality can enhance your viewing experience, it may also consume more data. So, make sure to choose the appropriate video quality based on your internet speed and data plan. Happy streaming!