Have you ever come across a video on Facebook that you wanted to save to your camera roll? Maybe it’s a funny clip, a heartfelt message from a loved one, or an informative tutorial that you’d like to watch later. Well, the good news is that it is possible to save videos from Facebook to your camera roll.
Why would you want to save a video from Facebook?
There are several reasons why you might want to save a video from Facebook. For instance, if you’re planning on traveling and won’t have access to the internet, downloading videos beforehand can provide entertainment during long commutes or flights. Additionally, if someone posts a video that inspires or motivates you, saving it and watching it again can help strengthen those positive feelings.
Is it legal to download videos from Facebook?
Before diving into how to download videos from Facebook, it’s important to note that downloading copyrighted content without permission is illegal. This means that if someone has posted a copyrighted video on Facebook and you download it without permission, you could be breaking the law. However, many videos posted on Facebook are not copyrighted and can be downloaded without issue.
How to save a video from Facebook using your computer
If you’re using your computer, there are several ways to save videos from Facebook:
- Option 1: Right-click on the video and select “Save Video As”.
- Option 2: Copy the URL of the video and paste it into an online downloader such as FBdown.net or SaveAs.co.
- Option 3: Install an extension such as Video Downloader Plus for Chrome or Download Videos From Facebook for Firefox.
How to save a video from Facebook using your mobile device
If you’re using a mobile device such as a phone or tablet, there are also various ways to save videos from Facebook:
- Option 1: Tap and hold on the video and select “Save Video” (this option is only available on some devices).
- Option 2: Copy the URL of the video and paste it into a website such as fbdown.
- Option 3: Install an app such as Video Downloader for Facebook or MyMedia – File Manager on your device.
Tips for downloading videos from Facebook
When downloading videos from Facebook, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Beware of scams: Some websites and apps that claim to download videos from Facebook may be scams. Be sure to research any website or app before using it.
- Respect copyright laws: Only download videos that are not copyrighted or that you have permission to download.
- Check your storage: Before downloading a video, make sure you have enough space on your device to store it.
In conclusion, saving a video from Facebook to your camera roll is possible and can provide entertainment and inspiration even when offline. Just be sure to follow copyright laws and use reputable websites or apps.